Navarro Group's capabilities and experiences listed below will enable us handle all of your business administrative needs.
- Prepare packets and other materials needed or requested by the Executive Committee for Board and/or committee meetings
- Prepare and distribute all communications sent to contacts
- Answer and return calls and emails within a timely manner
- Support committee chairs as needed
- Maintain accurate contact and volunteer databases
- Manage volunteer activities, including volunteer training and recognition
- Coordinate and produce annual directory
- Proofread, layout, have printed, and distribute newsletters
- Work with committees to plan and coordinate meetings and other events, including the negotiation and handling of all facility and meal arrangements
- Track RSVP's for meetings and events and facilitate registration fees (credit card and cash payments)
- Attend and organize set-up and registration at meetings and other events as needed
- Format monthly networking events, including setting up the schedules and assigning members to groups.
- Set up and run virtual events, both face to face and webinars.